We accept most insurance plans. If you have any questions regarding your insurance coverage, please contact us. If your insurance requires a referral to see a specialist, please make sure you contact your primary care physician prior to your scheduled appointment. We currently accept:
• BlueCross BlueShield
• Independent Health
• United Healthcare
• Office visits are by appointment only.
• Please bring a list of current medications.
• LATE FEE: If a patient is more than 20 minutes late for an appointment, there will be a late fee and the visit may need to be rescheduled.
• NO SHOW FEE: Patients that need to cancel or reschedule an appointment should notify the office within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment. Failure to do so may result in a charge ($75 for vascular lab appointments and $50 for office visits).
• All medication refills are handled electronically. Please allow 48 business hours for completion of your request.
• Disability and FMLA paperwork will be completed within 5 business days of a qualifying event (discharge from hospital, receipt of paperwork (non-inpatient hospitalization).
• Your insurance may require a referral to see a specialist. As a courtesy, we will make one call to your primary care physician to obtain this referral. However, your health care coverage is a contract between you and the insurance company, and it’s your responsibility to make sure a referral is in place.
Plan on spending anywhere between 30-60 minutes with our Team at BEVSA. If you are scheduled for doppler/ultrasound studies, these will occur first and usually take about 15-30 minutes depending on the type of test. Your visit with the doctor will follow and will take between 15-30min.
For our Access Care location we offer plenty of free parking on the side of our facility. We also have a wheelchair we can provide to and from and back to the car if needed. Please do not hesitate to ask for any assistance.
For our Downtown office on the ground floor of Buffalo General Hospital, there is a patient parking garage located nearby on the corner of Ellicott and Goodrich as well as a valet service at the front of the hospital. The cost for valet service is 7$ per day.
Our team is ready to help you. Call us to schedule an appointment or contact us to learn more.