Our staff can be reached by phone during the following hours. After hours, please leave a message on our answering service. Phone calls after hours should only be made for urgent issues. If there is an emergency please call 911.
We encourage our patients to utilize our patient portal as well.
Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m
Option 1 – Dr. Curl
Option 2 – Dr. Noor
Option 3 – Billing
Option 5 – Appointment Line
We accept most insurance plans. If you have any questions regarding your insurance coverage, please contact us. If your insurance requires a referral to see a specialist, please make sure you contact your primary care physician prior to your scheduled appointment. We currently accept:
• BlueCross BlueShield
• Independent Health
• United Healthcare
• Office visits are by appointment only.
• LATE FEE: If a patient is more than 20 minutes late for an appointment, there will be a late fee and the visit may need to be rescheduled.
• NO SHOW FEE: Patients that need to cancel or reschedule an appointment should notify the office within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment. Failure to do so may result in a charge ($75 for vascular lab appointments and $50 for office visits).
• Please bring a list of current medications.
• All medication refills are handled electronically. Please allow 48 business hours for completion of your request.
• Disability and FMLA paperwork will be completed within 5 business days of a qualifying event (discharge from hospital, receipt of paperwork (non-inpatient hospitalization).
• Your insurance may require a referral to see a specialist. As a courtesy, we will make one call to your primary care physician to obtain this referral. However, your health care coverage is a contract between you and the insurance company, and it’s your responsibility to make sure a referral is in place.
New Patient Packet
Notice of Privacy (HIPPA)
Expect resolution of your symptoms. You will require a follow up appointment 2-4 weeks post procedure. You can expect some bruising, and drainage at access or incisional site.
Yes, we offer plenty of free parking on the side of our facility. We also have a wheelchair we can provide, to and from and back to the car if needed. Please do not hesitate to ask for any assistance.